6 Things to Look for in Your Next Multifunction Copiers
Mon Mar 15, 2021
Good office equipment can bring benefits beyond simplified scanning or fewer hours in front of the copier. An excellent multifunction printer, for example, can go beyond helping with paperwork and become a vital part of optimizing office workflow.
This is only possible, however, with the right machine. Not all multifunction printers are created equal, and there are a few things you should be looking out for if you're in the market. Here's what to expect in a multifunction printer.
- Fast scanning. Don't just look for scanning; look for hands off, one-button scanning that's fast and efficient. Automatic document feeding and double-sided scanning are musts.
- Reliability. Look for consumer ratings and online reviews on products. You don't want to be going through this process again in a year or two just because your machine failed.
- Sustainability. Your MFP should help you go green with earth smart printing options.
- Ease of use. Device interface makes a big difference in usability. Give prospective devices a test drive if you can to gauge their universality.
- Desktop management. You should be able to manage your MFP's toner levels, paper, and other information from a desktop driver—it's a must for usability.
- Remote worker support. Is it easy to connect your MFP to mobile devices for fast printing?
Is it possible to find all of this in one device? Sure, with the right provider. Give us a call today for help finding the right machine for your company.