Document imaging—that is, converting paper files into digital ones—can strengthen your business. By capturing, storing and distributing your documents electronically, you can improve your workflow, collaborate with others better and make your company more productive and competitive.
Of course, it’s not quite as easy as it sounds. If you want to reap the benefits of document imaging, you need to do it right.
At U.S. Copy, we have large format printers, copiers, laser printers, and various document solutions to help your New Orleans business get the most from your document imaging. Our software for document capture solutions and document management systems can integrate with your scanners or multifunction printers and streamline the flow of information through your network. We also offer Digital Imaging Services from Ricoh for customers with limited internal resources or particularly complex scanning demands.
Document Capture, Distribution and Workflow Software
U.S. Copy’s stock of document management applications can help you sidestep the errors of manual document handling. You’ll be able to save information, then locate and send it to others quickly whenever the need arises.
With our available products, you can:
- Capture documents from scanners, multifunction printers, desktop HP printers, emails and other sources
- Create workflows to route information to appropriate people or locations
- Protect your confidential data
Digital Imaging Services
Ricoh Digital Imaging Services from U.S. Copy provides companies in New Orleans an effective, affordable third-party resource for customers who need to convert high volumes of physical documents to electronic form.
These services enable you to:
- Capture a wide variety of documents, including CAD drawings, receipts, film and microfiche
- Convert and store information from physical documents and outdated equipment on your choice of media
- Keep your sensitive information protected through audit trails, background checks and security systems
- Take advantage of on-site or off-site scanning, depending on your security requirements
To learn more about our document imaging products and services, contact us.