You need to monitor and manage copiers and laser printers on your network, but you must also capture, distribute and store information efficiently to stay competitive in today’s digital world.
U.S. Copy provides New Orleans organizations with multiple options for improving their document management processes. We don't offer a one-size-fits-all document solution. Instead we analyze our client's needs to try to find holes in their infrastructure and areas where their processes can be accelerated. We understand the importance that having efficient processes can have on your overall productivity. As a result, we work with our customers to implement document management systems New Orleans companies can trust are best designed for their specific print environment.
The Importance of Document Management
In a sense, succeeding in business boils down to how well you manage your information. That's where document management systems can help.
- Can you save and retrieve files and data on your network easily?
- Can you send information to people who need it to do their jobs?
- Can you automate the process of retrieving information?
- Can you collaborate with fellow employees and edit information easily?
- Can you monitor and control who accesses your information?
With the document management systems New Orleans businesses rely on from U.S. Copy, you can answer "yes" to these questions. Our products are scalable, allowing you to construct a solution that meets your specific needs. You'll be able to route information through your company more effectively, keeping it secure all the while.
Benefits of Document Management Systems
New Orleans Organizations across several different industries have benefitted from U.S. Copy's document software, including:
- Financial Services
With our software, you'll be able to:
- Index files by type and find them with full text search
- Direct files to the appropriate designated repository.
- Share documents with colleagues and clients via the Internet
- Convert documents to editable files with optimal character recognition
- Edit documents with others and keep track of changes made during collaboration
- Access your information instantly and securely with a laptop or mobile device
- Capture information from mobile devices and integrate it into your workflows
For more information on our document management systems in New Orleans, contact us.
Document imaging—that is, converting paper files into digital ones—can strengthen your business. By capturing, storing and distributing your documents electronically, you can improve your workflow, collaborate with others better and make your company more productive and competitive.
Of course, it’s not quite as easy as it sounds. If you want to reap the benefits of document imaging, you need to do it right.
At U.S. Copy, we have large format printers, copiers, laser printers, and various document solutions to help your New Orleans business get the most from your document imaging. Our software for document capture solutions and document management systems can integrate with your scanners or multifunction printers and streamline the flow of information through your network. We also offer Digital Imaging Services from Ricoh for customers with limited internal resources or particularly complex scanning demands.
Document Capture, Distribution and Workflow Software
U.S. Copy’s stock of document management applications can help you sidestep the errors of manual document handling. You’ll be able to save information, then locate and send it to others quickly whenever the need arises.
With our available products, you can:
- Capture documents from scanners, multifunction printers, desktop HP printers, emails and other sources
- Create workflows to route information to appropriate people or locations
- Protect your confidential data
Digital Imaging Services
Ricoh Digital Imaging Services from U.S. Copy provides companies in New Orleans an effective, affordable third-party resource for customers who need to convert high volumes of physical documents to electronic form.
These services enable you to:
- Capture a wide variety of documents, including CAD drawings, receipts, film and microfiche
- Convert and store information from physical documents and outdated equipment on your choice of media
- Keep your sensitive information protected through audit trails, background checks and security systems
- Take advantage of on-site or off-site scanning, depending on your security requirements
To learn more about our document imaging products and services, contact us.
Enhance Printing! Print Job Routing
We don’t stop at just providing you hardware. U.S. Copy also offers an assortment of document management systems that can integrate with your devices and enhance your productivity even further. With our print job routing products, you can optimize every aspect of your printing solution.
Features of Print Job Routing Software
U.S. Copy’s available document management software enables you to accomplish a wide variety of printing-related tasks faster and more effectively.
- Tracking and analyzing costs of all the documents printed and scanned in your office.
- Monitoring and controlling who uses your laser printers and copiers
- Collecting and submitting meter data
- Managing hundreds of devices at any given time
- Creating workflows to make your printing practices more efficient
- Securely accessing and operating your devices from a laptop or mobile device
We specialize in pairing customers in New Orleans with copiers and HP printers that meet their specific document management needs. With print job routing, our scanners, multifunction printers, large format printers, laser printers and other devices allow you to manage your information better whether it comes in physical or digital form.
To learn more about our print job routing products, contact us.